We are delighted to announce the release of the latest version of the Venn platform!
Our team has spent a lot of time researching how Venn can better address user needs. Our latest release makes it easier than ever for users to analyze their investments and portfolios.
1. Analysis Launchpad: All of Venn’s analyses are stored in one hub. From here, users can launch into any analysis for any investment or portfolio available on Venn. Venn offers performance, factor-based, and drawdown analyses as well as a combined analysis called the Venn Tearsheet. Additionally, Venn now allows users to run Drawdown Analysis on individual investments (previously only available for portfolio-level analysis).
2. Historical Performance Attribution: Venn now provides investment-level attribution when analyzing portfolios. In this new version, users are able to view the breakdown of portfolio return, volatility, Sharpe Ratio, and maximum drawdown by investment.
3. Forecasts: Users can now perform robust backward and forward-looking performance analysis on investments and portfolios. Venn lets organizations set their own factor return forecasts and analyze how investments and portfolios are expected to perform in the future based on such forecasts.
4. Expanded Factor Education: Increase your factor knowledge by visiting Venn’s newly created Factor Basics section, which provides an overview of factors, explains how they can be used in portfolio construction, and describes the ones that make up the Two Sigma Factor Lens used by Venn.
5. Improved Import and Export Capabilities: Venn now allows users to add or update investment returns easily via email by sending a returns file to a personalized inbox. Venn will then import the returns to the user’s investment library. In addition, Venn offers easy export functionality for factor analysis data and uploaded investment returns.
More exciting features are coming soon, including:
- Scenario Analysis
- Trend Following, FX Carry, and FI Carry Macro Style factors
- Custom analysis templates
Venn will continue adding powerful functionality for users. Stay tuned!